Sunday, January 17, 2010

Freezing Fog

Today was an odd day, weather wise. In the morning the shrubs and trees were coated with a snowy ice. It was quite lovely. In the afternoon a heavy fog set in. I had to go on a short trip to take my son back to college, and the weather was remarkable. The weather forecast on the way back home said "freezing fog." I found that an unusual forecast and one that I have never heard of.


The snowy ice coats the shrub and the tree. The ice stayed on the shrubs and trees all day.



The fog created incredible scenes as we were driving along the highway. I was actually the passenger, so I was able to take the pictures. This was still in the afternoon.


Dasher looks outside at the interesting weather, while Jessie Rose decides to rest by the fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. It looks so magical and serenely beautiful! I love days like these! And what a great eye you have for camera shots! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete