Monday, January 18, 2010

Deer, Sweet Deer


It's difficult to believe that I live in a suburb of a large city. These pictures are of deer who are quite tame. They live in a forest preserve, and people feed them. They come out close to the cars because they know they are going to get fed. I just loved watching them today and took some pictures of them. I am going to go buy some deer feed and feed them this week on my way home from work. I am lucky to be able to see them so close. Aren't they beautiful?




1 comment:

  1. Those pics are great! I love to see the deer on my way to school too! They are so tame, aren't they? Where are those pictures taken? I have stopped a number of different places up Harlem on my to school as well. Hope to see you tonight! here is the link to my post on the deer from last spring. Wonder if they are the same ones? They look a little similar...lol http://creativecottagedreamer.blogspot.com/2009/04/oh-deer.html

    ReplyDelete