Thursday, May 26, 2011

Potpourri of Pictures

It has been such a cold, rainy, stormy, two days. Today it is 48 degrees, winter coat weather. The rocking chairs are moving on the porch. I thought since it is wintry and forbidding looking that I would post some pictures that will remind me that warmer and nicer weather is promised for the Memorial Day Week-end.



I'm not sure if this has anything to do with spring weather or cold weather, but here's a picture of my cat Dazzling Dasher, Dasher for short. He loves to be high above every person and every cat. I think he's an awesome cat.




This beautiful white crane is resting in the nature area behind my house.




I love my jonquils.




Today's a nice day to bake. How about a yellow, chocolate-swirl marble bundt cake?




This bunny is washing himself outside of my living-room window.

1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful sights to see out your window and a beautiful kitty (or two?) inside! That bunny washing himself is so dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete