I think it's probably a good time to appreciate all the time that we have and make good use of it. Life is a gift.
In terms of trying to complete some cross stitch projects (when I started this blog, I intended to have many cross stitch projects as the focal point of my blog, but it didn't happen), I have entered a small, cross stitch challenge with a few of my friends.
Many of my friends have entered big challenges. Many projects to complete in a year. I can't. I am not a quick stitcher. I admire my friends who are. I try, but I make mistakes, and it never seems to pan out. So, this year, I am working on six projects that I want to see to completion. These projects are:
1. Acorn Sampler by Praiseworthy Stitches
2. Joy by Turquoise Graphics & Designs
3. Winter Wind by The Prairie Schooler
4. At Home with Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl
5. June Berries from A Fine Collection by Blackbird Designs
6. Red Birds from Just Cross Stitch Magazine, Issue November/December 2011.
Winter Wind by The Prairie Schooler
These are all beautiful designs. I have had several of them for a long time and have always wanted to stitch them. The Red Birds from the Just Cross Stitch Magazine is a beautiful (and large) design. I have a beautiful piece of fabric, Nightingale from Birds of a Feather for this design. I have started Acorn Sampler and Joy. I am looking forward to stitching all of these designs.
Here's wishing you a beautiful rest of December.