Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring?

I spent last week-end with my son at his university for Mothers' Week-end. The weather was lovely, and the trees were all in bloom. Today in Chicagoland, it is rainy, windy, and cool; however, the trees are starting to bud, and some spring flowers are blooming. I hope to be able to get some good pictures in the next few days. I have not posted for so long. I hope to get back to posting in a more routine manner. Work has been busy, and I am tired when I get home from work. I do enjoy reading all the great postings from my blog friends however.


This friendly little squirrel came up very close to me. I think he's used to being fed by the university students. I was taking an early morning walk and didn't have any squirrel treats with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment