Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cross Stitch

I am posting a few of my cross stitch finishes as well as a work in progress.

This is the first cross stitch chart I completed so many years ago. My mother and I learned how to cross stitch at a small shop in old St. Augustine, Florida. We both bought kits from the lovely lady who owned the shop. This was mine. My mother bought a chart with a horse and carriage set in Charleston, South Carolina.

I cross stitched this Mother Goose for my baby before he was born. John is now nineteen-years old.

This is a Mary Garry's Cabin chart. I can't remember the name of it. I made it for my special cat Jessie Rose. I know that Mary Garry is not designing anymore.


This is Mockingbird by La De Da. My son wanted me to make this for him last year. John picked out the mat and frame. I really like the way this turned out.

This is my work in progress. It is Fancey Blackett & The Butter Churn by Pineberry Lane. I coffee dyed the linen.

3 comments:

  1. The Cat sampler is very pretty, I'am looking for this chart all the time.
    emj-1@web.de

    ReplyDelete