Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally, An Update

It has been so long since I've posted an update. After a long, beautiful summer, I went back to work. I'm a teacher, and that takes up a great deal of my time. The Autumn is beautiful here in the Midwest. I went for a walk around the neighborhood last week-end and took some pictures of the nature area behind my house. The ducks are staying in the water in the nature area. People feed them, so notice how contented, not to mention, full, that the duck in the picture looks. Some of the cattails are starting to look like pieces of cotton. October is my favorite time of year.





2 comments:

  1. Yay Jon Lee! Glad you are back! I can not believe it will be Nov. 1 on Monday- the time is getting away from me. Will you be at IN on Tues.? Hope so- you have been missed! Happy Halloween~~~

    ReplyDelete